Dr. Myles Berman, known as “Dr. B” by friends and patients, will be working with you to get you up and running and out of pain. He is known by his thousands of patients for providing excellent care, delivering outstanding results and, most importantly with a doctor-patient relationship, listening to their needs.
Dr. Berman is originally from Los Angeles, where his Hollywood practice was geared towards the entertainment industry, athletes, and musicians, so you know he has some great stories to tell. Prior to opening his first practice, he served as an Air Force radar technician in West Germany (more great stories!). He has lived in New York for the last 20 years, providing quality care for individuals and families.
- In practice for over 30 years
- Professor of anatomy, physiology and nutrition for over 10 years at Touro College
- Creator of the BORT system for TMJ and sleep apnea
- Speaker for the New York City Department of Health
- Featured in the Screen Writer's Guild Magazine
- Ergonomic consultant for businesses for over 20 years
- Expert witness in LA County Superior Court
- Worker’s Compensation provider for the State of New York (IME)
- Director of a multi-specialty post-surgical rehabilitation clinic